How does translation company works & why you should hire translation company for your translation project?
Simply speaking, translation company is basically aimed to make communication accurate, smooth, and as professional as possible among multilingual parties. Translators have written text in the source language to translate the same into another language their client’s desire. There is a great demand for translators, especially in medical facilities, universities, and insurance providers.
Why Do You Need Professional Translators?
Before asking us this question, have you ever had these questions in mind? –
- Does Google Translate really give accurate output?
- If a student has translated a language as part of assignment, does it get the same authority that professional translators have?
In order to understand it better, here is the work process of a professional translation company –
- Pre-translation – In this process, a translation company collects files, decides what to translate and what doesn’t need translation, keeping all the reference materials together, and deciding who will work.
- Translation – Well the magic happens in this process. The translation agency appoints a highly professional bilingual expert who translates the words in a target language (with a source text accurately). Once done, the work is sent to another linguist for review. He checks every word with its source, which is the part of editing.
Later on, the work is sent to another linguist who keeps check on the target language work only, which is known as ‘proofreading’. At the end, automated checks are done to find issues that professionals might miss, such as missing punctuation or double spaces.
- Post-translation – In this process, the professionals put the translation back to the original environment. For example, if the source is a document like .docx, the original text is replaced with the actual translation and some extra changes to layout, fonts and line spacing to add final touchup to the work.
Reasons to Choose Professional Translators
Language translators should be qualified and experienced enough. When many people feel that translators don’t do anything new, let us tell you that written translation needs a different skill and expertise as compared to oral translation. A lot of interpreters may not have proper qualification to perform written translation.
On the other side, professional translators undergo specialized training to gain unique knowledge, skills and experience to gain proficiency in education, medical, and social services.
It is very important for a translation agency to inspect quality of all written translation for proper accuracy. They don’t outsource the work which has no quality control. It includes proofreading and editing in several levels. They assign projects to native translators on the basis of their expertise and experience on the subject matter.
We have professional translators who have at least 5 years of professional experience in written translation. We also have a vast team of subject-matter experts who have vast knowledge of context, grammar, multiple meanings, and terminology in different languages